Red Ribbon Christmas Application Dates
November 7 - November 29
Kokomo Rescue Mission (321 W. Mulberry St.) DATES:
- Wednesday, 11/8 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, 11/10 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Monday, 11/13 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11/15 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, 11/17 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Monday, 11/20 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Monday, 11/27 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11/29 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Other Locations and Dates:
- CLINTON COUNTY – Paul Phillippe Resource Center: 401 W Walnut St, Frankfort, IN 46041
- Tuesday, Nov 7 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. in the hall
- Tuesday, Nov 14 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. in the hall
- Thursday, Nov 16 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. in the dining room
- MIAMI COUNTY – Zion Chapel Church: 915 S Broadway, Peru, IN 46970
- Thursday, November 9 from noon – 2 p.m.
- CASS COUNTY – Emmaus Mission: 805 Spencer St, Logansport, IN 46947
- Tuesday, November 21 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
You could be denied for Christmas Assistance with KRM if you do not have complete information! Please bring the following items:
- A current photo ID for the person applying.
- Social Security Cards and birth dates for EVERYONE in your home.
- One proof of income IS necessary. You MUST have one of the following:
- A copy of last year’s IRS 1040 form.
- A letter from Family Services documenting that you are approved for Food Stamps and the date approved.
- A Food Stamp card along with a grocery receipt that is less than 30 days old. The receipt must show an EBT F/S balance of greater than $0.00.
- A recent letter from Medicaid, TANF, WIC, SSI or SSDI or a letter stating that an application has been filed for government assistance. These letters may be obtained from the appropriate agency.
- A copy of your lease or most recent re-certification letter showing you live in subsidized housing (you receive assistance for paying your rent.)